Help Of Various File Formats
The information provided by this Web site is available in various formats, such as Portable Document Format (PDF), Word, and also in html format. To view the information properly, your browser needs to have the required plug-ins or software. For example, the pdf reader software is required to view the pdf format document. In case your system does not have this software, you can download it from the Internet for free. The table lists the required plug-ins needed to view the information in various file formats.
Help of Various File formats
|Document Type||Plug-in for Download|
|Portable Document Format (PDF) files||Adobe Acrobat Reader Convert a PDF file online into HTML or text format|
|Word files||Word Viewer (in any version till 2003) -Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word (for 2007 version)|
|Excel files||Excel Viewer 2003 (in any version till 2003) Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Excel (for 2007 version) –|
|PowerPoint presentations||PowerPoint Viewer 2003 (in any version till 2003) Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for PowerPoint (for 2007 version)|
|Flash content||Adobe Flash Player(Non Government External website that opens in a new window)|
|Images||Supported file format for images is JPG/JPEG/PNG/GIF etc.|
|Videos||Real Player(Non Government External website that opens in a new window)|
Use the accessibility options provided by this Web site to control the screen display. These options allow increasing the text size and changing the contrast scheme for clear visibility and better readability.
Changing Text Size
Changing the size of the text refers to making the text appearing smaller or bigger from its standard size. There are three options provided to you to set the size of the text that affects the readability. These are:
- Large: Displays information in the large font size. Select A+ for increasing the text size.
- Medium: Displays information in a standard font size, which is the default size. Select A for keeping the text size to medium.
- Small: Displays information in the small font size. To decrease the text size select A- displayed on the top of the page.
Changing The Contrast Scheme
Changing the contrast scheme refers to applying a suitable background and text contrast that ensures clear readability. There are two options provided to you to change the contrast scheme. These are:
- High contrast: Applies the black color as the background and suitable colors to the foreground text, to improve readability. High Contrast can be applied by selecting image.
- Standard contrast: Applies white color as the background and black color to the foreground text to set the default contrast. Standard contrast can be applied by selecting image.
Note: Changing the contrast scheme does not affect the images on the screen.
On-Page search is always accessible, User has to follow below steps:
- Click Enter
- Click Ctrl+F on the page
- Type desired/specific keyword to search upon
- Click Enter
219 total views, 1 views today